Venice Shore dive Sept, 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessecurry:
I am going to say that I am interested, but with my schedule lately I'm can't say for sure.

BTW, how do you feel about diving with a fresh cert?

Thats fine if your somewhat new, I dont mind helping out and assisting thats one of the reasons you have a dive buddy.... :D

sounds good, I just finished one this morning and I am pleased to say that the marine life is starting to come back , I saw multiple living gorgonian corals along with many juvenile fish, it is however scarce and no where near as abundant as it was a year ago. The water was 84F and vis was about 7 to 10, depending on the spot. I went near the venice fishing pear and after I hit the 16ft mark about 150 - 200 yards out I found several nice sharks teeth, only one about 4 inches and about 2 dozen small ones.

What time and where ? I favor the pier , but, am willing to dive anywhere along the beach.

well I'm thinking if we have a small group like last week, it might be better to do the public beach area again ....say meet around 10am in north parking lot.

Hi. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it.

Dv4fun, were you north of the pier or south? They stopped the renourishment at the pier, so south should be relatively untouched.

I'm up for it, but definitely not going to lead this time.. Since the beach "sand moving" project I don't know where anything is any longer.. (as demonstrated on Saturday) :wink:

bdrannik:
I'm up for it, but definitely not going to lead this time.. Since the beach "sand moving" project I don't know where anything is any longer.. (as demonstrated on Saturday) :wink:

Well Brent if you show up your going to have to lead no excuses... :schijnend

You should have followed me. I thought you said 180! But it was one long swim back.

bdrannik:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom