U/W housing buttons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm trying to locate a source for housing buttons, like on the back of camera housings for camera functions. Any ideas what these are called or where to find them online?

Thanks, Tim

Oi, that's a hard one...what brand? you might have more luck finding a used/defect one and scrapping it......

brand actually doesn't matter - I wanted to add them to a pelican case for a project.

Can they be removed from old camera housings easily without destroying them? I was unsure if they were glued or simply crimped in place...

I don't think they are glued as they can be swapped out ...saw it somewhere but it evades me where.....

Thanks Leesa,

I guess if they can be swapped out, then they should be available somewhere :wink: hopefully someone out there has had to replace theirs...

Aloha, Tim

You know I was just thinking, check Jims website....I think he did a step by step when he overhauled his housing a while back and it shows the buttons out ( I think)

Gilligan
32.gif

Back
Top Bottom