LBTS- Hibiscus Thursday Evening 9/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
cow_boy2 will be in town all the way from Canada & is brave or foolish enough to want to do a beach dive with some local Conchs. He says he actually wants to meet some of us! :laugh: Anybody else up for a dive with perhaps a trip to Mulligan's after? Or, we can just hang on the seawall & swap tall tales....

Awwww...... isn't that sweet....... much adu about the Canuck, Thanks Marvel!
I'm hoping this dive isn't nearly as dry as our summer has been - again - I'm looking for Sept. the 13, 14 & 15 - although Marvel may have something brewing for the 15th already - I hit Miami early on the 13 & if I have info I'll find the beach shortly after....catch me here or darrylnoble@hotmail.com

Marvel:
cow_boy2 will be in town all the way from Canada & is brave or foolish enough to want to do a beach dive with some local Conchs. He says he actually wants to meet some of us!
I vote for Mulligan's! Just don't order the coffee!!! I'll be there if the water's clear.

Mike, you can't "vote for Mulligans" I don't think - It's supposed to be get wet on the outside then get wet on the inside, in that order. Ice diving is drastically different from Ontario to Florida. Here ice diving is a season, there it's an event after a dive, go figure! As for the Bad Mojo, it'll be good to have someone that can interpret for me, what exactly is "you's'all" anyway?
Catch you soon, Darryl.
PS - where is the dive site, Ft. Lauderdale?

"you's all" is pretty mouch equivalant to "my trout", as in Hows it going 'you's all'/my trout...

If I can shake this head cold ... I'll be there.

LBTS is alll the way esat on Commercial Blvd. I'll PM you with directions.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom