My first underwater photos !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Claustro

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first underwater photos .
http://www.scubafoto.it/cop/thumbnails.php?album=225

I made it on may on Gangga Island (north sulawesi).
I used a cannon a95 without strobes ,,only sometimes the built-in flash.
Can someone tell me some tips for improving my shoots? :06: :06:
I'd like to receive some feedback :D

Thank you very much

Andrea

No tip needed, just take me with you next time you go. Very good work.

Dive Safe

Al

very nice pics, i got the same camera but you are undoubtedly more skilled than me, i gotta practice some more. love the clownfish pics!

These are fantastic!

I think you are doing just right - you've got a great variety of shots, including verticals, and you seem to be really nailing the distance you have to be at for your internal flash to work beautifully. I look forward to more!

Ciao Andrea,
belle foto poco da ridire.
If the first pictures underwater you are doing very very well. Good light with the macro, focused...
You might want to buy an external strobe...

Ciao e ci vediamo su "Poverosub"

Looks like you're doing very well. Your composition is good, you're utilizing the vertical view when appropriate and your lighting looks very good, especially considering you're using an onboard flash. Exposures look spot on.

If I had to make any critical suggestions it would be not to frame or crop so close. You've got a couple of shots that look sort of 'cramped', for example the Lionfish.

All-in-all a very good job! :thumb:

A great collection of photos.
23.gif

Nice shots.

Great shots, especially for your first time!

On second thought, those make me mad cause I'm using my A95 next month for the first time in Bonaire and now I'll have to bring back a few shots that good!

Kidding Claustro!:) Very nice job!

Back
Top Bottom