SURPRISE!!! Dive-O-Rama Banner Studies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
guys,

i put "studies" in the hope i can post more variations... pero ito muna...

dive-o-rama-banner-study1.jpg

edit: i'm adding a vertical version

dive-o-rama-banner-study2.jpg

Please comment on:

copy, style, elements, other stuff para ma-incorporate ko...

in case you're wondering kung bakit walang flag, sinadya ko... i don't like putting the RP flag just because it's a philippine thing... not always apropos e...

anyway... hope you guys like it...

Jag

wow!!! i looooooooove it... can we make his hair pink? la lang... love pink e :D

shugar:
guys,

copy, style, elements, other stuff para ma-incorporate ko...

in case you're wondering kung bakit walang flag, sinadya ko... i don't like putting the RP flag just because it's a philippine thing... not always apropos e...

anyway... hope you guys like it...

Jag

Nice !

ok with no flag. good . use horizontal, it would be more manageable underwater. with a vertical , you will have problems with depth changes . i assume there would be ringlets on the side and corners for ties.

question lang on the afro hairdoo, medyo generic nalang na hairstyle. it may be funny to us but may not be welcomed by the others.

i think the SB and PPD have larger sizing and reduce the Dive-o-rama. to give more acknowledgement to the Board and the forum that is the reason for the dive-o-rama.

Also, remove the "Baby". better to have a simpler layout and give more attention to SB, PPD and Dive-o-Rama.

Also , taking consideration on the effects of depth on light. having a dark background would limit the visibility of the banner especially when the vis isn't 50feet. a lighter background would allow it to be visbile better on pictures (contrasts vis-a-vis light underwater).

Just my 1 peso worth of suggestion coming from the industry that nit-picks details that no one ever notices. hehehhehehe

Back
Top Bottom