OWSI Internships - Mermaids Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andydiver

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking at taking an internship at Mermaids Dive centre Pattaya Thailand in November, with the view of travelling around the world scuba diving for a living!! Firstly I'd like to know if this is the right course to be taking to be able to do this and secondly has anyone trained at Mermaids in Pattaya. Would you recommend it or do you have any other recommendations.

Yeah, did my OWSI training a year ago with Mermaids. They were OK but a few of the instructors just weren't really interested in helping people, just depends who you get and what mood they are in!! I went back a few months ago and the new managers are rotten, not helpful at all so decided not to do my MDST with them, going to Rainbow Divers in Vietnam, heard really good reports from them as know a few who've done it there.

Hope it helps??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom