Question for Spoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterfall

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Spoon,sorry to butt in here....I don 't have anything useful to add to your quest for knowledge on Canon AF question.However,in the course of my browsing on what camera to buy myself I happened upon your page and spotted that you're in the Phillipines.....I'd LOVE your input on diving there,I'm thinking of a stint there myself and would appreciate your input.Can one just turn up as it were or is sorting a job out in advance a must?How do you like it and how's the diving(of course)?

Spoon:
getting close to the subjects and focusing manually was such a balancing act, was wondering if you could get the same effects with autofocus, i have already decided never to use the AI-AF feature as it does wonders to wear and tear the internal mechanisms. some help thanks

waterfall:
Hi Spoon,sorry to butt in here....I don 't have anything useful to add to your quest for knowledge on Canon AF question.However,in the course of my browsing on what camera to buy myself I happened upon your page and spotted that you're in the Phillipines.....I'd LOVE your input on diving there,I'm thinking of a stint there myself and would appreciate your input.Can one just turn up as it were or is sorting a job out in advance a must?How do you like it and how's the diving(of course)?

i pmd you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom