Anyone want to dive Pleasant on 9/17 or 9/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could, but I have to work. I'll be there in November a couple of times though. You're free to join us if you'd like. We're looking at Nov 1-2 and 17-18. These are weekdays, but we'll be staying overnight, so come on out for a night dive if you want. PM me at the end of October to make sure the dates haven't changed.

Dive-aholic, Thanks for the invite, night diving sounds great. I'll PM when the date gets closer.

What is there to see in Lake Pleasant? what is the depth?

I will be in Phoenix on business from 10/9-10-12 and might be interested in meeting up for a dive or two. What are the water temps looking like right now? I have a 2mm shorty from my recent trip to Florida.

Thanks,
Phil

Oct 11 or 12 will work for me. Your 2mm should be fine. My last dive there I was in my swim shorts and a 2nd skin shirt.

Let me know how your trip shapes up and if you would like to head out.

-dan

ScubaMouse:
Oct 11 or 12 will work for me.
Dan - unfortunately, those dates will not work for me as I am flying back to SoCal on 10/12. My flight comes in around 1:30pm on 10/9. I only would be able to dive on 10/9 or 10/10. I will be busy from 8am-5pm on 10/10 just south of the airport. I can go anytime after that.
Let me know if you can make either of those days. If you want we can do a night dive. Just let me know so I can pack my lights.

Phil

hey, always looking for a buddy to go dive at lake pleasant, I'm going with a friend tomorrow 30th, if somebody is going sometime in october let me know.
Thanks!!!

I'll most likely be there on the 20th for a couple of quick dives before picking up family at the airport. Then planning on going back the 31st through the 2 and a couple of weeks later. Watch for posts from me in this forum when the dates get closer.

BTW, welcome to the 'Board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom