An American Alligator - Above and Below

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laz

Registered
Reaction score
Trying my hand (not literally) at something a little different with my underwater photography...

gatorAh.jpg

More photos and a story in the Explorer's Journal section of my web site.

I've already been drooling over your 'camera on a stick' photos. Your over/under shots keep getting better and better.

BTW....love your upgraded website!

Very spooky! (and cool)

WOW!!! i'm suprised the next picture isnt the inside of his stomach!

Fly N Dive:
WOW!!! i'm suprised the next picture isnt the inside of his stomach!

Who says it isn't?!?! :11: :D

Whoa, thats pretty cool :D I dunno if I'd risk losing the cam taking that shot, but I'm glad you took the risk - it came out great!

Laz:

Heck, I'll go with you to dive with tiger sharks any day and I'll even dive the bridge with you again at 4am to hit high tide just right, but alligators? You're on your own!

All kidding aside, great shot here and on your website. Love the new web design!

Doug

Yikes!!!! :11:

Cool shot, but how did you get it???

hey i wanna help do that, hey those are fantastic shots all of them in you web page, i would love to try my hand at that kind of photography, i meen i got two hands, so whats one loss. ha ha lol :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom