Huge Faber Tank Blow Out Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
HUGE FABER TANK BLOW OUT

Just when you thought the deals for the year were over!

TDL has been presented with an opportunity to buy our building. We have been the only tenant in here since we opened up last year. This building was perfect for us as a lessee and will be more perfect when we own it. We plan to take the other half (that we are not in now) and use it for more inventory, a larger service area, a bigger shipping department and more in-house manufacturing.

But all of that will take pile of cash. So I went to my Faber Distributor and cut a deal. I had them gather all of the 2004 new hydros and make me a super deal that I can pass on to you. There is a lot and I mean a LOT (more than 500 units) I want to move fast and furious.

I put this out to our TDL members for the past few days and they jumped on it. Now it goes to Scuba Board. There are about 300 cylinders left.

The pricing on these is so low that it's almost too good to be true. But I made my deal so i can pass these on to you. Most are just pennies above cost and all are more than 45% off retail.

Faber LP Steel with Tank Boot and Din/K Pro Nitrox Valve

BRAND NEW IN BOX

LP-121 $210.00 each
LP-108 $185.00 each
LP-95 $175.00 each
LP-85 $175.00 each
MP-72 $169.00 each

Shipping Additional. Final Sale. Ship Date within 2 weeks of placing order. We need time to process all the orders. No Rush Orders. No Special Orders, No Valve Substitutions. No Additional Discounts. All orders are PRE-PAID with Credit Card or Wire Transfer. If you want a VIP sticker you must request it. This is a BLOW OUT SALE - Any emails or PM for additional info MUST include complete contact information.

To find these specials go to the website at: http://www.techdivinglimited.com

Click on Cylinders and Tank Specials.

Details and Specs for each cylinder are on our website.

I have lot of inventory available to me and would love to move this all out before the end of the month. These are incredible deals on LP steel tanks. Don’t miss out on this.

Even if you don't need more tanks now get some and keep em in the box till you do. They are also great ifts for your friends. Christmas is just a few months away!

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Warm regards,

Folks -- this sale has been HUGE more than 250 units have flown out of the warehouse all over the country to divers. We still have about 200 units left of all sizes. Plus we added in the:

HP-120, HP-100 and HP-80s at super low prices.

Find them at our website http://www.techdivinglimited.com Click on Cylinders and TANK SPECIALS

Thanks

Any chance that u can make a deal on the hp120's with a yoke of pro valve instead of the din, would want two of them
thanks

abuckel:
Any chance that u can make a deal on the hp120's with a yoke of pro valve instead of the din, would want two of them
thanks

The current blow out prices are as low as you are going to get. If you want the Pro valve just order the tanks on the website and in the comments box note you want PRO Valve not DIN and we will substitute that for you.

sorry for the late reply we have been at convention all week

Thanks

Hi Joel-

I tried to look for HP 100 steel tanks, I don't see anywhere even in tank special.

Thanks.

Click on "Specials" on the lower right. The HP100 is on the right edge, the first row of tanks. (TFH-100-DIN-SPECIAL)

Just trying to figure out if I can deal with that Faber weight... Fine for drysuit or ocean, a bit tough for fresh water wetsuit.

Ha, thanks markfm, I just found it.

What's the HP 120 like for someone who's only 5'11"? Is it workable or do you really need to be over 6' for comfort? (100 vs 120...)

markfm:
What's the HP 120 like for someone who's only 5'11"? Is it workable or do you really need to be over 6' for comfort? (100 vs 120...)

the HP 120 is a little long but not that much -- with boot and valve its 32 " and an alum 80 is 28 " (i just measured it)

i'm working late processing orders so ping me if you need to

jds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom