Boo Hoo - Gonna miss ya but.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking at all the reports and posts of you all diving without me this weekend! Boo Hoo! I will miss you but guess I'll just have to point my glass toward Florida and raise a toast off my balcony as I sail away! HeHeHe!

Leaving tomorrow AM for my little cruisie! Limo picks us up at 12:30 then we are off for 7 days of suffering (NOT!). I'll have to tell you all about it when I get back.

Diving Coz with Dive With Martin and spending a day at Sunset House in Grand Cayman jumping off their awesome seawall straight into 50' of crystal blue.

Seriously - I am sorry to be missing all the weekend fun. Take care, dive safe and I'll see you next weekend!

Thanks Marvel
When I get back we have some celebrating to do for you I think!

Big hugs!

Hope you are having fun! Don't drink! Dive!!!!

Well I'm back!
Rita stayed ahead of the ship but left the seas not the best for diving! We were blown out in Grand Cayman due to high seas and rippin currents. Did get in the water in Cozumel. We were lucky as most operators were not going out but we decided last minute to go with the ship's boat and they went. Seas were 3' - 4' but vis was well over 100'! First dive was Chankanaab Park - absolutely beautiful! Couldn't do the wall due to dangerous currents but the massive coral heads here broke the current up nicely and made it a great dive. Giant Manta joined us for the cruise and schools so dense you couldn't see through them surrounded us. Have to get my ID book out and make a list of species I'd never seen before.

Second dive was supposed to be a drift over Paraiso but turned into a fly-by! Too bad - I've dove here before and the life on this reef is astounding! Have seen nudis, seahorses, giant crabs, lobster - this time we were moving so fast our 45 minute dive turned into just 30 minutes as we had already flown over the entire reef. Still was a good dive!

So now I'm back! What's up around here?

Welcome Home Renee!

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time despite Hurricane Rita. I actually posted a message on the boards asking if any one had heard from you. In anycase, I'm very happy for you and Guy's safe return.

Talk to you soon, and welcome back!
Tricia

ReneeC:
Well I'm back!
Rita stayed ahead of the ship but left the seas not the best for diving! We were blown out in Grand Cayman due to high seas and rippin currents. Did get in the water in Cozumel. We were lucky as most operators were not going out but we decided last minute to go with the ship's boat and they went. Seas were 3' - 4' but vis was well over 100'! First dive was Chankanaab Park - absolutely beautiful! Couldn't do the wall due to dangerous currents but the massive coral heads here broke the current up nicely and made it a great dive. Giant Manta joined us for the cruise and schools so dense you couldn't see through them surrounded us. Have to get my ID book out and make a list of species I'd never seen before.

Second dive was supposed to be a drift over Paraiso but turned into a fly-by! Too bad - I've dove here before and the life on this reef is astounding! Have seen nudis, seahorses, giant crabs, lobster - this time we were moving so fast our 45 minute dive turned into just 30 minutes as we had already flown over the entire reef. Still was a good dive!

So now I'm back! What's up around here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom