Huge Worthington Steel Tank Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

double-hose

Reaction score
+++LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND+++

I just cut a great deal on a bunch of New Worthington Cylinders. In case you're not familiar with
Worthington, they are the largest tank manufacturer in the world. They are an American company and have
answered the call of the American SCUBA industry to make tanks for us to eliminate all the problems we've
had with foreign tanks. These are the ones you will see in your local dive shops next year.

These are brand new with FRESH 2005 hydros.

Includes a Thermo PRO combo DIN / Yoke valve and hard plastic self draining boot.

Low Pressure DOT 3AA 2400+ (2640 psi) fill pressure with TC (Canada) approval.

White power coat finish over spray galvanization.

BRAND NEW IN FACTORY BOX and we will ship as soon as we receive your order.

LP121 $210.00 each plus shipping

LP108 $185.00 each

LP95 $175.00 each

To find these specials go to the website at: http://divesales.com Click on Tanks.

Hey Barry:
The 108's showed up at my door this morning, just three days after placing my order! Everything is in perfect shape. They have June 2005 hydros and brand new Thermo DIN / Yoke combo valves. I'll have them full of Nitrox and underwater on Saturday. Thanks for the great service.

tacobell:
Hey Barry:
The 108's showed up at my door this morning, just three days after placing my order! Everything is in perfect shape. They have June 2005 hydros and brand new Thermo DIN / Yoke combo valves. I'll have them full of Nitrox and underwater on Saturday. Thanks for the great service.

Where are you taking them to get O2 cleaned? if you got the tanks today and are gonna dive trox tomorrow the place must be super fast!

phylo:
Where are you taking them to get O2 cleaned? if you got the tanks today and are gonna dive trox tomorrow the place must be super fast!

You don't need to have O2 clean tanks to get a nitrox fill (up to 40%) if you are getting a premixed blend. You only need them to be O2 clean if you get a custom blend (e.g. 38%) and your LDS used partial pressure filling (with 100 O2) to achieve the mix. If the blend is premixed before it's pumped it's all good :)

fasorud:
You don't need to have O2 clean tanks to get a nitrox fill (up to 40%) if you are getting a premixed blend. You only need them to be O2 clean if you get a custom blend (e.g. 38%) and your LDS used partial pressure filling (with 100 O2) to achieve the mix. If the blend is premixed before it's pumped it's all good :)

I made the assumption that the LDS you were going to use was doing PP fills.

You know what they say about assuming ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom