Just lowered my discounted Aquacat Liveaboard Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yachtsbroker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
yachtsbroker

Status
Profile InfoJoin Date: Jul 2005
Logged Dives: 1000+
StatsPosts: 20
Photos: (135) View Gallery
Trader Rating: (1)
Discounted Aquacat Liveaboard Trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Gift Certificate that I won in a photo contest that I would like to sell.
8 days/7nights 5 1/2 days diving.
Sept.1 2005-Dec.24,2005.
It states the value of the cruise is $1,795. Port tax of $75 and tip for crew of $250 is not included. Departs Nassau. 30 day advanced booking restriction-means confirmed within 30 days of departure. Expires 12/31/05 not valid on Holiday trips.

www.aquacatcruises.com is where you will find any and all additional info.. My wife and I have previously committed to the Pacific by the end of year. Selling price $1,350.
This is a good opportunity, if the Land and Sea Park in the Exumas,Bahamas was something you were considering. Thank you for your consideration, Wayne

New price is $1,200. Thank you :D

yachtsbroker:
yachtsbroker

Status
Profile InfoJoin Date: Jul 2005
Logged Dives: 1000+
StatsPosts: 20
Photos: (135) View Gallery
Trader Rating: (1)
Discounted Aquacat Liveaboard Trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Gift Certificate that I won in a photo contest that I would like to sell.
8 days/7nights 5 1/2 days diving.
Sept.1 2005-Dec.24,2005.
It states the value of the cruise is $1,795. Port tax of $75 and tip for crew of $250 is not included. Departs Nassau. 30 day advanced booking restriction-means confirmed within 30 days of departure. Expires 12/31/05 not valid on Holiday trips.

www.aquacatcruises.com is where you will find any and all additional info.. My wife and I have previously committed to the Pacific by the end of year. Selling price $1,350.
This is a good opportunity, if the Land and Sea Park in the Exumas,Bahamas was something you were considering. Thank you for your consideration, Wayne

New price is $1,200. Thank you :D

Where/when in the Pacific? might we see you?

All the best
David

I had to look, when you said you won the trip from a photo contest, and man, what awsome pic's !!!!! I seen alot of underwater shot's, but those are awsome!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom