ID on this BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

works for me

dcoller:
Anyone know what model Zeagle this? There is no info on it all. I got it at a garage sale.

Thanks

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dcoller/detail?.dir=/9210&.dnm=1182.jpg&.src=ph
I can see some differences between yours and the one I just retired from work but I think they are about the same vintage. Mine is all Black.

I don’t know the model number but it is a nice BC. It was a working/play unit for around 15 years or better. Now it has been retired to strictly a play unit. I like it for travel because it will fold up into a nice little tube for easy packing.

I can’t tell for sure, but does your hose have a dump at the top? Mine doesn’t, just the hose going directly into the BC.

These things are tough. We can really beat the crap out of equipment and DUI, Sherwood and Zeagle always take it without any problems.

Mine is still in great shape and had I not replaced it with a Tech I’d still be in it.

What did you have to give for it?

Gary D.

Thanks for the response Gary

My also does not have a dump valve, what was the name of your model?

I actually bought it with 5 other BC's so I dont know exactly what I paid for it.

If anyone is particulary interested, I will sell it.

Thanks Again

Dan

Gary D.:
I can see some differences between yours and the one I just retired from work but I think they are about the same vintage. Mine is all Black.

I don’t know the model number but it is a nice BC. It was a working/play unit for around 15 years or better. Now it has been retired to strictly a play unit. I like it for travel because it will fold up into a nice little tube for easy packing.

I can’t tell for sure, but does your hose have a dump at the top? Mine doesn’t, just the hose going directly into the BC.

These things are tough. We can really beat the crap out of equipment and DUI, Sherwood and Zeagle always take it without any problems.

Mine is still in great shape and had I not replaced it with a Tech I’d still be in it.

What did you have to give for it?

Gary D.

Thanks Scott,

I may just have to hold on to it to try some retro diving!

Dan

dcoller:
Thanks for the response Gary

My also does not have a dump valve, what was the name of your model?

I actually bought it with 5 other BC's so I dont know exactly what I paid for it.

If anyone is particulary interested, I will sell it.

Thanks Again

Dan

man, i knew someone would id it, but Scott doing it just doesn't seem fair

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom