INquiry on dive lesson rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here.

I'm considering to learn diving but due to time and financial constraints, this is my concern:

Any one knows any one who offers cheapest and shortest open water course with certification? How much and where?

thanks!

hi there and welcome to the board!

there are a couple of resident instructors on the board who can help you... axua and paolov

i don't think they'll post their rates or terms but they'll definitely help you... PM them para ok

OW course takes about 4 days... about 2 for the classroom/pool and 2 days for the checkouts...

have fun though and stick around after you're done with your course - masaya dito maraming sira ulo hehehehehehe

Jag

Join the day trip on the weekend for the Dive-O-Rama. I'll give you an Intro Dive (FREE) just borrow one of the guys gear during Surface interval.

Rates lets, discuss it there after your intro dive !!!

What do you says guys to my offer to Moonlighting?

moonlighting:
Hi. I'm new here.

I'm considering to learn diving but due to time and financial constraints, this is my concern:

Any one knows any one who offers cheapest and shortest open water course with certification? How much and where?

thanks!

As for me personally I donated some of my dive equipment (regs, gauges, BCDs, and wetsuits) to help promote the diving in the Philippines and hopefully help offset the cost of dive lessons. I encourage others, esp. from the US to do the same.

The regs./ gauges did not have to be brand new there are many very durable units sold for very reasonable prices in the US. (eBay)

Some examples are the Dacor XLE Pacers or Aeros and The classic US diver’s military regs. All second stages are chrome plated “metal” not plastic; the plastic regs crack from time to time. The metal regs. are also easy to repair.

On the pressure gauges there are many used 5000 ps.i all metal gauges some made in Italy, Swiss and the US. The common 4000 psi. units are mostly made of plastic. I bought a metal set for $30.

And as I mention before, Walmart is having their summer close out on wetsuits.

With all its magnificent coast lines/reefs and some very talented divers, it’s sad that scuba diving in the Philippines has to be expensive and only for the privileged few.

Oh, and give Moonlighting a break!

Dive Safe

paolov:
Join the day trip on the weekend for the Dive-O-Rama. I'll give you an Intro Dive (FREE) just borrow one of the guys gear during Surface interval.

Rates lets, discuss it there after your intro dive !!!

What do you says guys to my offer to Moonlighting?

ayos! moonlighting sayang yan confirm ka kaagad! :D

Ok, ok, fine... join na nga po eh. PM ko na sila para di obvious ang pababaan ng rates ng mga resident intructors dito. Nyahahaha...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom