I just did something real dumb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I gave in to the coaxing from my wife to do something I have had no interest in doing.

After we did it she told me to resist her if she ever got the urge again.

We wasted a couple of hours watching the poorly done low grade “B” Movie “Open Water”.

Should we head for the chamber?

Gary D.

She owes you at least a good steak dinner and a bottle of good booze, and an apology.

Hey, it was based on a true story, even though neither of them lived to tell it! That's a classic in the making right there.

BrianS:
Hey, it was based on a true story, even though neither of them lived to tell it! That's a classic in the making right there.

And somehow in becoming a movie they got transported from Australia to the Bahamas...

If I knew it could get me moved around like that, I would ask them to make a movie about me. :D

BrianS:
Not only that, but I believe it was pieced together from MANY different incidents, all rolled up into one movie. I rented it once, and I could only watch 20 to 30 minutes at a time before it completely pi$$ed me off and I'd have to take that time to calm down (while folding clothes - which I also hate). Usually it takes a lot to upset me, but that horrible waste of film managed to push all my buttons simultaneously!

It just dawned on me that it really is based on fact!!!!!!!!

Fact: They did have a camera.
Fact: They did have some film.
Fact: They had people wanting to act (naked).
Fact: They put that acting on the film that was in the camera.
Fact: They had a projector and screen to show the results.

Results: Who the &%^? knows what came out on the film through the projector lens and ended up on the screen?

This is proof that there is a god because I only rented the thing and it will be out of the house tonight.

Gary D.

Jay_SMART_Diver:
That's 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

I don't mean to be a thread Hijacker, so I apologize in advance....Jay....do you guys use volunteers for SMART?

Back
Top Bottom