1st SB-PPD Dive o Rama dive sked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sept 24, 2005

7:30am - 8:00am
- Gear up
- cast off
- for those arriving on the 24th, leave early, eat early to make it to Portulano before 8am.
- 2 tank dives

12:00 - 2:30 Lunch

3:00 pm - optional - 3rd dive for the remaining PPD-SBers (Paolo, Spoon (+3), Jag (+2), Iris, Chip, Matthew)

ps - bring chips/cookies/snacks para sa SI :D .

Leaving 5am from QC. Enough time? Never been to portulano before so I'm trying to factor in "being lost" time.

chip104:
Leaving 5am from QC. Enough time? Never been to portulano before so I'm trying to factor in "being lost" time.

im leaving makati at 530, that should be enough time, i factored in 20 min lost time. i think it would be wise to convoy.

clgsamson:
Sept 24, 2005

7:30am - 8:00am
- Gear up
- cast off
- for those arriving on the 24th, leave early, eat early to make it to Portulano before 8am.
- 2 tank dives

12:00 - 2:30 Lunch

3:00 pm - optional - 3rd dive for the remaining PPD-SBers (Paolo, Spoon (+3), Jag (+2), Iris, Chip, Matthew)

ps - bring chips/cookies/snacks para sa SI :D .

sounds like a plan! cant wait

shugar:
makati at 530? isn't that a tad tight?

spoon/ chip, i posted a proposal on the PPD sticky thread... it's an earlier meet-up but i think gives us more lee way

Jag

430 is defintely overkill:)

figured as much... i haven't been to that area kasi so i factored in time to meet up, people to be a little late, traffic, getting lost, pee break/s, etc.

pao, what's your reco, you've got the most experience going to portu among us

Jag

PS
plus gotta grab breakfast at petron for good luck hehehehehe... also so that i don't feel heavy or bloated if i grab a bite at portu pre-dive :D

shugar:
figured as much... i haven't been to that area kasi so i factored in time to meet up, people to be a little late, traffic, getting lost, pee break/s, etc.

pao, what's your reco, you've got the most experience going to portu among us

Jag

PS
plus gotta grab breakfast at petron for good luck hehehehehe... also so that i don't feel heavy or bloated if i grab a bite at portu pre-dive :D

getting food at the gas station afactored in 530 leaving time. so i guess we can meet before that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom