Aquasport Malibu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SM Diver

Reaction score
I am new to diving, and invested in the Aqua-lung Malibu on the advise of my LDS. Anyone else here using them, and how have you liked it? What is the general reputation of Aqua-lung?

T :stupid: :wiz:

Do you mean an Aqua Lung Malibu? If so, should be a good BC. But if it doesn't suit you it's a bit late now. Did you check out Rodale's or anything similar first?

:banging: Yes, I meant Aqua Lung. Freudian slip. Seems pretty good, but no, since my LDS carries only Aqua Lung products, I didn't really get a chance to check anything else out. I bought it during the OW course.

is that while the DIR folks on here would tell you it has QR buckles and other failure points, you purchased a very nice BC. I have been using an RDS (the back inflate) from Aqua-Lung and have been very impressed with the function, quality, and fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom