reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aranea

Registered
Reaction score
What are the good sites where i can find reviews on scuba gear. I use here and scdunadiving.com But sometimes can't find it in these.

Aranea,

Welcome to the Scuba Board !!!

I hope that you'll find The Scuba Board the place where you'll want to come and find all your answers and to share your new experiences!

From your post I can't tell if you are looking for sites on The Scuba Board in which product reviews are given or if you are attempting to find other sites on the web that offer product reviews.

In my opinion, most of the sites on the web that offer "reviews" of gear have a certain amount of bias built in for one reason or another.

I feel that you can generally find mostly unbiased product assessments here on the Scuba Board. There is no better of a product than a satisfied or dissatisfied consumer. The members of the board can give assessments based on a much wider range of testing environments than a magazine.

If you'll "meanader" a bit around the board, you'll find that it's comprised of numerous forums. Each of these forums is established to address a specific area of the scuba diving sport.

It will be easier for you to garner the information you seek by going to a forum that is associated closely to the subject on which you wish to find information. Once in the forum associated with your topic, click on the "Search This Thread" button at the top menu bar and it will return all of those posts that contain the parameters that you specified in your search.

Once again, welcome to The Scuba Board!!!

Safe dives . . . . .
. . . safer ascents

the Kraken

I meant other webpages. It may be forums or just websites. I have been doing a lot of what you suggested here in scubaboard. I thought having a couple more although maybe biased reviews may be helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom