LeisurePro on eBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaThor

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Weirdest thing today...I was looking on Leisurepro for a gear bag and almost bought the one I wanted, only to do "one more search" for a better price on eBay. Found a brand new one for $30 less than LP's site from an eBay Store. After I hit "purchase", I got an invoice from LeisurePro.
Bottom line of the story: They sell their stuff on eBay for a lower cost that on their own site.
T

ScubaThor:
Weirdest thing today...I was looking on Leisurepro for a gear bag and almost bought the one I wanted, only to do "one more search" for a better price on eBay. Found a brand new one for $30 less than LP's site from an eBay Store. After I hit "purchase", I got an invoice from LeisurePro.
Bottom line of the story: They sell their stuff on eBay for a lower cost that on their own site.
T

It's even less if you haggle at the store.

Divers Supply does the same thing. A Sea Elite manifold is like $169 on their website, $139 on their ebay store and if you watch you can win one on auction for $99. I got mine for like $107 or something like that since one person bid against me. I got a feeling other places do it too.

ScubaThor:
LeisurePro.
T

Careful, often the price is higher. Typical LeisurePro regulator sold on ebay has a starting bid that is their catelog price and a Buy it Now that is $10 more.

Shop around

LP also has an Amazon.com store. Some of the prices there are lower than their website, too.

Divers-supply will match their Ebay Buy it now prices in store. I have gotten two sea elite manifolds from them instore for $139.

Matt

It seems like they're all in a rush for the bottom. Any influence manufacturers had on prices is rapidly going away.

I wonder if warranties are the same off of eBay?

Stan

So what is the eBay "name" of the LeisurePro seller? (Is it LeisurePro?)

Just so that I can peruse their eBay offerings.

Wristshot

Wristshot:
So what is the eBay "name" of the LeisurePro seller? (Is it LeisurePro?)

Just so that I can peruse their eBay offerings.

Wristshot

PM sent.

LP doesn't really offer MFG warranties anyways. Not a big change for them.

serambin:
It seems like they're all in a rush for the bottom. Any influence manufacturers had on prices is rapidly going away.

I wonder if warranties are the same off of eBay?

Stan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom