Pics from Lembeh, Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
I just got back from 2 weeks vacatoin in Lembeh Strait, Indonesia. Still have not unpacked my stuffs yet but while on the trip, I did review and organized some pictures. Here are a few of the better pictures that I took. Hopefully I will have time to add more pictures to my website over the next few days.

saw-blade shrimp
sawblade_shrimp.jpg

laying eggs
nudibranch_laying_eggs.jpg

boxer crab
boxer_crab.jpg

Beautiful pictures, and only raising my level of excitement about my trip there next September!

Wow. Those are really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Nice shots :thumb:

Great shots, I love those shrimp. What is he sitting on?

Its only been a month since i was there and I'm ready to go back. Did you stay at Lembeh Resort?

Thanks for the compliment. The saw blade shrimp was sitting on a broken piece of coral on the sandy bottom. I was on one of the liveaboards and did not stay in one of the resorts there.

Here are a few more:

inside a jellyfish
inside_jellyfish.jpg

harlequin_shrimp_duo.jpg

pgymy_seahorse_7.jpg

Awesome shots, as usual. Now you're getting me to drool over your new Nikon. I just might have to upgrade. What kind of seahorse is that?

Back
Top Bottom