Key Largo Post Rita

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KeyLargoBrent:
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Key Largo and the Upper Keys dodged another bullet with Rita! Other than a little wind and rain, we fared well. Come diving when you can.
Glad to hear it! Any word from the Lower Keys yet?

I'll be there tomorrow!!
Can't wait. Thanks for the good news!

Actually we're setup to go with Horizon divers since my companions know them but maybe next trip, we'll give you a try!

That's great! The news is busy making it seem like the second coming of Katrina.

All the best, James

KeyLargoBrent:
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Key Largo and the Upper Keys dodged another bullet with Rita! Other than a little wind and rain, we fared well. Come diving when you can.

Be there in mid-October! Please tell me the Grove is still in it's upright position.
03.gif

KeyLargoBrent:

Glad you guys came thru OK, see ya next month.

Matts1w,
The week of the 10th or the 17th. Depends on clients.

Dove the SG this afternoon. 2-4' seas on the surface. NO current at all at depth. 30' vis, 85° @ 90'.
I'll try to post a full report when I get back home.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom