Pool Diving Alghero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cristian

New
Reaction score
Hello there,

To anyone who might be interested in proper Cave and Cavern diving Alghero, SARDINIA, is definitely the place to go. A lot of sealife and red coral and each cave is awesome. There are caves where you always see the light and caves for more expert divers. Alghero is also a beautiful city with lots of pubs and places to visit. The airport is only 5 kms from the city centre. Pool Diving provides you a transfer service and also help you to choose the most suitable accommodation according to your requirements and needs. Visit our website on www.pooldiving.com or contact us for more info +39 079 979229 or mailbox@pooldiving.com

All these photos have been taken by Pool Diving Staff.

Hello Gecko those photos have been taken in Alghero, Italy. Have you ever dived in the Mediterranean before?

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Thx Pool Diving!!! It was truly a positive and enriching experience to dive in such a beautiful place. I immensely enjoyed each of the dives and my daughter Sophie was very pleased that you made the certification course so much fun and interesting by diving different sights. She really got turned on to SCUBA!! I felt reassured that my family was in good hands and well taken care of. Your patience and kindness were greatly appreciated. You made our vacation very memorable and we look forward to when we can return. :)

Hello there,

To anyone who might be interested in proper Cave and Cavern diving Alghero, SARDINIA, is definitely the place to go. A lot of sealife and red coral and each cave is awesome. There are caves where you always see the light and caves for more expert divers. Alghero is also a beautiful city with lots of pubs and places to visit. The airport is only 5 kms from the city centre. Pool Diving provides you a transfer service and also help you to choose the most suitable accommodation according to your requirements and needs. Visit our website on POOL DIVING ALGHERO SCUBA CENTER SARDINIA or contact us for more info +39 079 979229 or mailbox@pooldiving.com

All these photos have been taken by Pool Diving Staff.

Back
Top Bottom