What did you choose your SB nik...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Easy to remember when logging in, I would of used my online gaming name but it doesnt suit as much here. :)

Edit: Good idea my gaming nick is HaRdNuT from Four-Kings RTCW/CoD, incase some fellow divers know me!

Same username I've had since playing Starcraft like 10 years ago or something...

I'd never been on a forum before, so when it asked for my user name, I naturally used... well, my real name.

Duh.

You'd be amazed at how many people read SB. When I introduce myself to a diver for the first time, I frequently get a response like, "Are you that guy on ScubaBoard?"

No animinity...

it's my internet alias.

utnapistim is the name of the survivor of the great flood in the story of gilgamesh (mesopotamian folklore i think).

he's a kind of noah.

It's an old nickname from college. I will actually answer to it in person.

Just my most common user name, based on a bookstore my wife owned before we met.

Pete

Rick Inman:
You'd be amazed at how many people read SB. When I introduce myself to a diver for the first time, I frequently get a response like, "Are you that guy on ScubaBoard?"

No animinity...
Rick .... your just famous.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom