Need charter help for wreck diving in the keys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtsidford

Reaction score
I'm hoping to dive the keys this winter and need some suggestions for dive charters. I've used Ocean Divers in the past and was pleased with them but they are not what I'm looking for this go around. My intentions are myself and at least 3 dive buddies going for a week solid only hittting wrecks. Can anyone suggest a dive operation that does charters on a first come, first serve basis. We'd like to do back2back wreck dives like spiegel, spiegel or duane bibb... Do you know of any operators that if you book in advance and are the first to book that day you can choose back to back wreck dives. Ocean divers only do one wreck dive followed by a reef dive, we are not interested in reef dives. Take any suggestions you may have for must wreck dives down in the keys. We've hit the grove and duane before but will hit both again repeatedly as they are world class wrecks, in my amature opinion. Thank you for your help in my much needed vaca. Sid

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom