Resturants in Upper/Middle Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Looking for really nice places.We haven't been to the Upper Keys in 8-10 years.Have Marathon to Key West down pat.Wife wants to dive the Grove and a few other things so we're going to be up that way next year for vacation.TIA

lazy days, in islamorada has it all, great food, service and oh what a view!! also in islamorada; morada bay and islamorada fish co(zayne grays bar for drinks and sunset). in key largo, try hobos, buzzards roost and num-thai(excellent sushi). go with lazy days or morada bay if you wish to dine outside with a view,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

I'd have to second num-thai in Key Largo. EXCELLENT choice.

Man you got to get a fish sandwich at "Craigs" like the best to be had! do it for a lunch !
Brad

We love the Fish House in Largo. I've never had a bad meal there. I eat there every trip.

We ate a couple meals at Snooks as we were staying next door at Bayside. It was ok, but nothing great.

Can't say I'd suggest Key Largo Cafe though. The wife had a great lunch there, but we ate dinner there a few nights later and it just wasn't that good and everyone who ate the Tuna got really sick afterwards.... I wouldn't reccomend it because of that.

The Fish Market in Islamorada is nice. It's "fish basket" type food, but it's nice to sit out there and eat and watch the sunset.

reefman:
lazy days, in islamorada has it all, great food, service and oh what a view!!

I'll second Lazy Days, probably the best one around.
Lor e lai (SP?) is also good and very kid-friendly.
There's a little coffee shop on Key Largo (I think on 1 & Holiday Blvd) that's also very good with sandwiches and breakfasts. Try the "Panini in Paradise" Burger, it's awesome!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom