Rescue Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oscar_2424

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got certified as a rescue diver and let me tell you guys this thing just gets better and better, so far i really enjoy having the rescue class it makes you a better and safer diver, i hope everybody that do this class had so much fun as i did, also its more demanding than the previous classes but also more rewarding, HAVE A GREAT DIVING TO EVERYBODY!!!

Good stuff :) Just did my Rescue open water today, still have to take the final, but you're right -- an excellent class.

Congrats! DM is the next step and is even more of a challenge.

I'm looking to start the course in the next week or two. Looking forward to it.

Rescue is probably one of the best classes I have ever taken. Like with all training it really depends on the instructor that you have. I had 2 instructors and about 5 divemasters working with a total of 8 of us. So we basically had personal instructors for the whole class. Once I hit 100 dives and I have a broader range of experience besides NJ and FL diving I'll be going for my DM so I can help out with classes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom