OPen Water Diving Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys! You had fun at your dive-o-rama, great! I had my intro dive the same day (saturday). I hope to join you once I get certified (open water).

I've a question: how much is an open water diving manual? and where do I buy it (if my instructor won't let me borrow his :D ) ANy one out there renting his/hers? Can it be downloaded from any website???

moonlighting:
Hi guys! You had fun at your dive-o-rama, great! I had my intro dive the same day (saturday). I hope to join you once I get certified (open water).

I've a question: how much is an open water diving manual? and where do I buy it (if my instructor won't let me borrow his :D ) ANy one out there renting his/hers? Can it be downloaded from any website???

this is your life you are talking about. the OW manual contains information that would make your scuba enjoyable and managing risks to your health and life.

i let my students use my digital materials hehehhehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom