lost boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well it has been a while since my last dive and I was planning to dive next weekend.
So I start going through my gear to see if everything is in order. What :huh: No left boot.
Where did it go :33: I remember washing and drying a pair of boots after my last dive.
I remember trying out the fit of my newly installed spring straps (right side) a few weeks back. But now, no left boot, this sucks, and I have gone all over my house, car and garage looking for it. Even went down to my LDS, in case I left it there. What is really sad is I know where the straps I took off my fins are, but no left boot.

dlndavid:
Well it has been a while since my last dive ...
Well, that explains it. :wink:

For sale, left 5 mil boot, size 10 :D

dlndavid:
For sale, left 5 mil boot, size 10 :D

How can you sell the one you lost?

oops, for sale right 5 mil boot

Paco:
How can you sell the one you lost?
David is psychic, he will be look for his left boot tomorrow. Since he is psychic, he knows that he will need to eliminate the left boot from his posession, especially since he has looked everywhere for it.

So he's trying to sell it now, and fast.
If you wear this size, buy it now.

I predict that you will be able to pick up a right boot, same brand and size, a few days from now.

:dance:

(Just gotta get into David's head, ya know?)

Do you have any pets that may have dragged a boot of to some quiet corner to chew it up?

No worries.

You will find it as soon as the new pair of boots ships from LeisurePro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom