Rodeo 25 Wreck Dive Sat Oct 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Myself and KBeck are planning on doing the Rodeo 25 on Saturday afternoon (12:30) with Parrot Island scuba, 954-942-7333. Anyone interested in joining us give them a call and reserve a spot. As of this posting there are 10 spots available.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday.

I REALLY wish I could but I am moving that weekend! - - darn it darn it darn it..

I have wanted to do more wrecks down that way too! I also like that outfit - - I have nothing but good memories of the dives I did on Parrot Island.

i would love to but am working let us know the next time

Where ya moving, Eric? Need ANOTHER screen name change? :)

Parrot Island is out of Pompano beach. If anyone needs more info or directions, here's the link: Parrot Island

Conchs, come on out; it's time to get some dives in before that frigid weather from the north takes over :D (Okay, some I'm a few months early.........)

Awwhhh geesh Conchs. Sounds like fun. Too bad I am continuing my beach dive education, otherwise, I would be there.

You Conchs are movin to slow. :05: The boat filled up and now there are no open seats left. Sorry but I guess we're going to have to schedual it for some other time.

That seemed to be an awsome trip. If you guys ever schedule another dive let me know, I live in the area.

Andrew
(954) 695-7010

Padipro:
You Conchs are movin to slow. :05: The boat filled up and now there are no open seats left. Sorry but I guess we're going to have to schedual it for some other time.

Scott,

I move down the 2nd... Any chance of folks wanting to do something the 8th, and/or morning of the 9th... (I have to fly someplace the 10th...)

netmage:
Scott,

I move down the 2nd... Any chance of folks wanting to do something the 8th, and/or morning of the 9th... (I have to fly someplace the 10th...)

Can't do anything that weekend as I'm going to be out of town. I'm flying back in on the 9th. Maybe Saturday the 15th. Anyone else interested in trying to set something up then?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom