New Bonaire Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kdietz

Contributor
Reaction score
Kimberly and I spent 9 days in Bonaire.....great diving and a great time....we worked on making some special shots with ordinary caribbean subjects

www.kdietz.com

Bonaire2005_002.jpg

Karl

Very nice - thanks for sharing them.

Excellent pictures, Karl. Very enjoyable collection.

I am wondering if I meet you on Bonaire recently. It was at Eden's Rubble in 20', I think I walked on one of your shots of a Golden Tailed Moray.

Cecil:
Excellent pictures, Karl. Very enjoyable collection.

I am wondering if I meet you on Bonaire recently. It was at Eden's Rubble in 20', I think I walked on one of your shots of a Golden Tailed Moray.

Hi Cecil,

Thanks for your comments....it wasn't me.....we never dove Eden's Rubble....is it north or south, I'm not familiar with that site?

Karl

It's at Eden Beach right by the traffic circle.

Cecil:
It's at Eden Beach right by the traffic circle.

We did dive twice at Something Special which is the next site to the south. That's were the frogfish was hanging out....actually 2 of them. There's a cool wreck north of the marina channel.

Karl

I saw those guys also. I did a night dive there with a local that showed me them. One was white the other yellow.

Very good eye, I like that composition, by offsetting the center of the worm to the left and firing from the top of the animal, you made a ordinary shot look Extraordinary!!!

Dive Safe

Yup, that'll do it! Very, very nice Karl and Kimberly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom