Bud Bar w/ Splashdown Oct 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Michelle (my wife) and I are doing the Bud Bar (that's what we've asked for at this point... it is subject to change, depending on current conditions that morning) with Splashdown (and scubakevdm) in Boynton on Oct 14, if anyone wants to join us for the trip.

It will be our first time back in the water since August... We can't wait!

howarde:
Michelle (my wife) and I are doing the Bud Bar (that's what we've asked for at this point... it is subject to change, depending on current conditions that morning) with Splashdown (and scubakevdm) in Boynton on Oct 14, if anyone wants to join us for the trip.

It will be our first time back in the water since August... We can't wait!

Howard, is that a Friday? I would love to join you guys that Wednesday. Friday may be bad because of an event I'm helping with in Miami. Let me know, Joyce

It is a Friday... We were going to try to dive with you on the 26th? Mark your calendar.

I'm down.
Will you be shooting video?

Divesherpa:
I'm down.
Will you be shooting video?
Yep.

I just hope we can do the bud bar... it's been a while since we've done it. It was before Michelle got her new camera setup... I also hope we see the big jewfish who lives on the bud bar and get some good pics... Either way, a day with Splashdown is much better than a day at work.

I have some cool footage of both the jewfish that linger by the bud bar
Click HERE

Boat leaves at 10am. Check in around 9am.

Sounds interesting. How do I sign up? Be arriving in Ft Lauderdale late on Wednesday, and it would be nice to get wet before the official beginning of the weekend. :06:

Give them a call... It's on their website http://www.splashdowndivers.com

I just spoke with them, and we are confirmed for the Bud Bar... Weather and current permitting.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom