PADI Open Water Knowledge Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

Where can I get blank copies of the PADI OW knowledge reviews? I have the book and DVDs, but the knowledge reviews have been used by someone else. Is there someplace I can download PDFs of them or something?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Gregg

Are they for OW Certification? You may need to talk to your LDS. My instructor required the actual pages from the book.

PADI which translates to Put Another Dollar In so I am sure you will have to buy a book. Don't that suck.

Padi wont allow anyone to copy in any way the blank knowledge reviews and I know this as I was threatened by Padi about it and the guy was serious about the whole issue even though the student I was teaching had the book bought and paid for, it's a copyright issue but if a student copies the filled in pages that is different.
Good luck with the search

Woah that's crazy! I own the book, and my conservationist side alone says that it is stupid to buy another book just to rip out 5 pages. Not to mention a waste of money.

If they're gonna be that way, I wish they would at least sell me the knowledge reviews alone so I didn't have to waste another tree on another book.

Thanks for the info folks. I'm not giving up, though, so if anyone wants to bend the rules and send me some, I'd appreciate it :wink:

Why not just write the questions out on blank piece of paper and add the answers - therefore not destroying the book. That's what I always do....
The LDS should not require "originals" - what they need are the answers (and a signature if you made errors to state that you understand what the correct thing should be)

stu_in_fl:
Why not just write the questions out on blank piece of paper and add the answers - therefore not destroying the book. That's what I always do....
The LDS should not require "originals" - what they need are the answers (and a signature if you made errors to state that you understand what the correct thing should be)

When I went through my PADI Divemaster training, I was told this was the only acceptable alternative to using the actual knowledge reviews out of the book. I don't know if that's true, and I never bothered to look it up as I switched to NAUI.

stu_in_fl:

That's what I did... I just didn't want to rip the pages out and not have them for future reference.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. if you don't copy the questions, then you have not violated the copyright, it's just an answer sheet then...

I wrote mine in and then copied the pages on my scanner. I paid for the book and I'm keeping it intact. I've done this with all of my courses including DM which I'm going through now as well as 4 specialties. My books are all marked up with notes as I don't see anyone but me using them.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

Where can I get blank copies of the PADI OW knowledge reviews? I have the book and DVDs, but the knowledge reviews have been used by someone else. Is there someplace I can download PDFs of them or something?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Gregg
Question, you say the knowledge reviews have been used by someone else are they missing?Have they been filled in? When you got your open water crewpak a new book should have been included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom