West Palm - SS Minnow - Oct 8th afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I thought I would see if anyone wanted to do a quick day dive trip to West Palm. I am planning on going Oct 8th afternoon.

Check in for the afternoon dive at 12:30.

After the dive there is a little place that everyone goes called The Brass Ring Pub.

The cost of the dive is $50 (BYOT) or $65 air $75 nitrox. If you are interested please RSVP to me dive4funoften (cell 863.860-5189) and get your $$$ to me to reserve your spot.

I'm in.... pm sent.

count me in. what kinda of dive is it going to be? reef or wreck any chance we could find a few lobsters? I want to find the one we saw last time. It would feed the whole boat. I will call you, last weekend was a wash out but it may have been a good thing I found out I had a sinus infection so bad my teeth hurt. I should be OK by then.

Will do and you can lobster.

tomro:
count me in. what kinda of dive is it going to be? reef or wreck any chance we could find a few lobsters? I want to find the one we saw last time. It would feed the whole boat. I will call you, last weekend was a wash out but it may have been a good thing I found out I had a sinus infection so bad my teeth hurt. I should be OK by then.

Make sure you go to the calendar and signup!

I wish I could go but I'll be in my IDC.... can we do it again soon???? You guys will have a blast with Kelly and Mick..

Tammy will be gone by Sat - WHO is diving? GO to the calendar and sign up PLEASE! Or email me at annmkruse@aol.com

You know we will have a great time!

If you want to do a repeat on the weekend of the 15th or 22nd I would love to join you. Unfortunately wont arrive in the area till the 12th. Looking forward to some great diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom