Dive Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, guys, well, since our Saturday dive didn't work out, anyone up for a dive Sunday AM?

I'm up for anywhere--Boca, Ft. Laud; boat or shore. Would prefer a boat dive...it's been awhile. But, ya'll know me....I'll go where you tell me to. :)

So, who's doing what Sunday, and can I join? :D

Let's get some dives going, boys and girls......you never know when the next --ahem-- big storm will be coming along (don't want to say that word aloud and jinx us, now). :11:

I'm up for a Sunday boat dive - let me know what marina to show up at and what time!

KBeck:
Ok, guys, well, since our Saturday dive didn't work out, anyone up for a dive Sunday AM?

I'm up for anywhere--Boca, Ft. Laud; boat or shore. Would prefer a boat dive...it's been awhile. But, ya'll know me....I'll go where you tell me to. :)

Let's get some dives going, boys and girls......you never know when the next --ahem-- big storm will be coming along (don't want to say that word aloud and jinx us, now). :11:

Hey Krista if you come up with something give me a holler.. I need to get wet several times before they mess with my heart :D

Jeff

diver doh:
Hey Krista if you come up with something give me a holler.. I need to get wet several times before they mess with my heart :D

Jeff

Jeff:
I hope you do !!!
Best of luck btw my friend ...
GO GET SOME SALTY BRINE IN YA ... (er , I mean on ya ) :D

Jeano Beano

:D
KBeck:

Rain or shine Splash Down Sunday Morning. Call Lynn for details. Lots of room. 1st beer at lunch is on me! :D Even if it's 3 to 5 we've done it before. Question?

The water is not looking very condusive to diving this morning. Naturally, after a week of clam waters it kicks up again. Are we ever going to have good conditions again?????

Krista,

Keep an eye on things and let us know how conditions might look for a Sunday 10/9 dive.

Thanks!

Sunday 10/9 looks damn sweet!
Seas look calmer on the webcams, but still -very- stirred up.
Coastal forecasts even look good for sunday, seas 2 ft or less.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom