Atlantis Dive and Beach Resorts - Puerto Galera and Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

capeellyn

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone - I am organizing and leading a group dive trip for Harbor Dive and Kayak Center in Sausalito, CA to Atlantis Dive and Beach Resorts in the Philippines. There are a few spots left and I thought I'd open them up to the scubaboard.com community. You can come for either one or two weeks. We depart from San Francisco International airport (SFO) on Friday, March 10th, on a non-stop flight to Manila arriving the 12th. The first week will be to Puerto Galera for a week of unlimited diving (four scheduled boat dives a day) until the 19th. From there we will take a short flight to Atlantis' sister resort, Dumaguete for an additional week of unlimited diving, departing back to the states on Sunday March 26th (arriving on the same day).

The resort at Puerto Galera has more nightlife and is less secluded than Dumaguete. You will see big and small critters at both resorts, and will never have more than six divers on the 10 minute boat ride out to the dive sites. Puerto Galera has some excursion dives, while Dumaguete has a more extensive choice for these at minimal extra cost. Both resorts are PADI Instructor Development Centers - so you could pick up an extra certification while you're there, or try your hand at diving for the first time! I'm putting together a group referral Nitrox course specifically for this trip at a discounted rate - we'll do our classroom work here in Sausalito, and then our two check out ocean dives at the resort. I'll have more information regarding pricing of this soon.

Costs - one week double accomodations: $2150; non-diver: $1850
- two weeks double accomodations: $3450; non-diver: $2900

Includes - Round trip airfare from San Francisco, all ground transfers, flight from Manila to Dumaguete (if going for two weeks), meals (buffet style), four boat dives a day, and lodging.

Upgrades - single supplement: $195/pp/per week
Executive Suite at Puerto Galera: $195 per person
Seaview Room at Dumaguete: $160 per person

Not included: night dives ($20 each), excursion dives, dive instruction or rentals, your bar tab and tips.

If you have any questions, or would like to join our group (which is a very fun one by the way, a good mix of couples and singles) feel free to call Ellyn at Harbor Dive and Kayak Center - 415-331-0904, email: hdc@harbordive.com, or visit our website for more information, www.harbordive.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom