Lake Pleasant Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I will be in the Phoenix area for business from 10/9-10/12 and would be interested in trying some lake diving. For me, Sunday (10/9) or Monday (10/10) would be the only days I would be able to get away and dive. If anyone is interested in showing a SoCal diver what your lakes have to offer, please let me know. My plane arrives around 2pm on Sunday so I can dive any time after that and I would be able to dive after 5pm on Monday. It sounds like Lake Pleasant is the closest lake to Phoenix. If you’re interested in a night dive, let me know and I will be my lights.

Thanks,
Phil

Greetings TeqP,
Count me in, I can dive both days. Night diving in Pleasant is definatly an adventure.

ScubaMouse:
Count me in, I can dive both days.
Awesome! I look forward to the diving. How many dives are you interested in doing? I am staying in the Midtown area of Phoenix. I believe mapquest said Lake Pleasant was about 25-30 minutes away.

Thanks,
Phil

Back
Top Bottom