Diving in Sudan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba steve68

Registered
Reaction score
I'm heading to Sudan next month for a Diving holiday. I have found it hard to find independant reports about the diving conditions. I'm hoping to dive with hammerheads..... fingers crossed!!!!

Has anyone been there recently.... Say, the past couple of months? I'd love to hear about your experiences!!!!! :D

yeah I know what you mean.... Its a calculated risk.... others have been there before me and have come out alive.

At the end of the day.... You could catch the wrong train in London and find yourself dead. Besides Sudan is definately off the beaten track, therefore hopefully more spectacular....

I'll be keeping my head low!

And that is why we dive, right?

Just be careful!!

Alex

scuba steve68:
yeah I know what you mean.... Its a calculated risk.... others have been there before me and have come out alive.

At the end of the day.... You could catch the wrong train in London and find yourself dead. Besides Sudan is definately off the beaten track, therefore hopefully more spectacular....

I'll be keeping my head low!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom