Keys dive Sunday Oct 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
Several of us have booked the morning and afternoon dive with Amy Slates on the 23rd of Oct. Since I was the first to sign up for both dives I got to determine the dives. The first morning dive will be on the Duane (for Advanced divers), the 2nd a shallow wreck or reef (all divers) and the afternoon dives will be on reefs er well unless I change my mind which I might but then again I might not..who knows.
Of course all Conch and Conch wannabe's are invited, nay, encouraged to join up.
Looking forward to having only an hour drive to the Keys instead of the 5 hours it took before I moved down to the Hollywood area. Keys here I come!

Chuck

We may already be in the keys that weekend, and would be interested in that trip on Sunday.

How much is it? for all 4 dives?

We were supposed to go with a few people from Lakeland that weekend... but they may be in for that too.

How much room is there?

howarde:
We may already be in the keys that weekend, and would be interested in that trip on Sunday.

How much is it? for all 4 dives?

We were supposed to go with a few people from Lakeland that weekend... but they may be in for that too.

How much room is there?

Here is the web address:http://www.amoray.com/ Check out the rates.
If you provide all the gear including tanks the price is $45 per trip. Right now there are only two of us booked that I know of and the boat holds 26 (?) people. It's a very roomy boat. I have dove with them before and have never felt crowded.

BTW: If you bring your tanks bring tanks for both trips. Amoray will not fill outside tanks, just their own.

Are you booking other people. or should we book with them?

IF you get enough people, will they give a deal?

We're definitely interested going on both boat trips.

howarde:
Are you booking other people. or should we book with them?

IF you get enough people, will they give a deal?

We're definitely interested going on both boat trips.

I find it easier and less stressful if those that are interested book for themselves.
I doubt that we would get enough people to get a deal since Amoray already gives discounts for multiple bookings.

After the second trip we usually go to Hobos for dinner. Also,if my memory serves me correctly, we can radio Hobos on the way in from the first trip and lunch will be waiting since I don't think we would have time to sit down and order between trips but I will check on that today.
I hope you can join us.
Sadly this can not be a "Sanctioned" Scuba Board trip because the Queen of the Board, Scuba Jenny and her mighty fine hat can't make it.:disappoin

I called Amoray about the lunch/Hobos situation and I was told that Hobos has been sold and will be torn down and condos built in place. However Hobos is moving about two miles down the road but whether it will be open in time for this trip will remain to be seen. Oh well, it was a great place to eat. I guess there is always Publix subs.

I am still crying about Hobos!!!! Waaaah Waaaah!
Nice running into you and Jenny today! I'm going to put this on my calendar and plan on making the trip. Hopefully my current classes will be done by then - might even invite the newbies to join us for the afternoon dives.

Sanctioned? Hmmm. Conch divers trip? You bet. Ya'll have fun. I am diving Ginnie the following weekend and have to save my pennies..er, dollars! LOL

ReneeC:
I am still crying about Hobos!!!! Waaaah Waaaah!
Nice running into you and Jenny today! I'm going to put this on my calendar and plan on making the trip. Hopefully my current classes will be done by then - might even invite the newbies to join us for the afternoon dives.

It was good to see you again also. Hope you can make it. Gee we might actually be able to dive together for a change.
Bring the newbies...the more the merrier.

Scuba_Jenny:
Sanctioned? Hmmm. Conch divers trip? You bet. Ya'll have fun. (snip)

Our SB Queen has given us her blessing...It is now a Conch Divers Sanctioned Trip! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!:monkeydan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom