365 days Tobacco FREE!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dscheck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
WooHoo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats! It's one of the hardest (legal) things to kick.

Congratulations, I'm right behind you at 335 days

Congrats to all those who've given up smoking!!!

Smokers have a 10 times higher fail out rate than do Heroin addicts, so Ive been told. Congrats to both of ya! When then went from a buck to a buck and a quarter, I said ENOUGH! That was 16 years ago. Best thing I ever stoped doing.

I am on day 3 so hopefully I will be able to say the same thing this time next year.
Again great job
Matt

Good for you guys! Don't even think for a second that "just one won't hurt". That has gotten me a couple times.
How did you do it?

The patch for like 6 months or longer, buy the full strength ones only and cut them in half when ready for lower dosage, eventually you will be so far away from the habitual part, the nicotine part won't matter.

what im using. and lots of chewing gum ( not the nicotene gum ). And of course enjoying the looks from the people that work for me telling me im crabby and crazy.
Matt

Stick to it, I made myself a very special "I'll quit promise" and that helped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom