Islamorada Recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joemdiver

Reaction score
I'd like to take my 12 year old who just passed his PADI Jr OWD certification to the keys in December and would like some recommendations for oufitters in the Tavernier/Islamorada area. I'm AOW with Nitrox certification but would feel more comfortable with a guided charter that offers good service for my son.

Any and all recommendations would be welcome.

With some Keys dive operators. The DM stays on the boat. If you want a guide, you need to hire one.

As said above most of my dives in the Keys the boat did not drop a DM in the water,Call ahead and line one up the cost is not bad and he will then get any help as he need's and a quick tune up on skills=well worth it! Because a boat dive has a few more things to learn,not much but,,,.
I have dove with,
www.tropicvistadiveresort.com
If they dont have a tour or dive that will work for him they can get you a dive at a good shop/boat Opp next door-they all work with each other.
Dont forget to get a Fish Sandwich at "Craigs" D___M Good!
Dive safe and have fun!
Brad

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom