SB Diving in Tavernier...Hosted by Conch Republic Divers...Nov 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,

Our shop would like to host a ScubaBoard dive on the afternoon of November 19th.
The cost will be $55, which is $15 off our regular priced dive of $70. It will also include 2 tanks and weights. Destination of the dive to be determined by popular vote.

After the dive we will have fried Chicken Wings (Capt Gary's special recipe), burgers, and a cooler full of ice for your favorite beverage.

So what do you think?? Please RSVP to the shop at the number below and "Let's go diving".

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Sounds like a plan to me. I am marking this on my calendar and will give you a call. I'm long overdue for a trip to the Keys - How about the Eagle

Hey the Eagle and maybe Aquarium or Seceret Garden for the second dive....If the weather holds it sounds good to me.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Hmm... Putting this on my calendar also, but won't be able to commit right now.

I would also say to write me down for 2 divers - in pencil right now... Not in pen yet.

I will make plans to be there. Please pencil me in as well.

Hey Capt. Gary, would love to head back to Florida and dive with you again. My buddy Andrea and I were there last March and enjoyed our dives with you.

Dr. Bill

Hey Dr. Bill,

Yes I remember ya'll. Water is about 25 degrees warmer than your neck of the woods right now and we've been having some great weather between those pesky hurricances. Hope to see both of you down this way again. Maybe you can find a good air fare and surprise us.

Take Care and Good Diving,
Capt Gary

We will need you to RSVP to 305-852-1655 or 800-274-3483 or email us at dive@conchrepublicdivers.com to reserve you spot. This will also give us an idea on how much food we need to get.

Also if anyone would need lodging for the night give Admiral Brenda a call. Our 1/1 apartment is available for $100 a night if anyone is interested.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

I might be interested in this one as well, will check on how the bookings look
early in November, wouldn't mind catching the spiegel grove sunday a.m. with a key
largo charter ?

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom