Looking for critiques

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just completed, pending SB members reviews/comments :wink: the latest addition to my scuba site. A list of materials and the least expensive sources I've found for them to date for assembling a Hogarthian harness. Is there anything I left off the materials list that should be there? Or if you know a less expensive source I'll list it also.

http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba/bpsetup.html

Aloha, Tim

That link for the 2" webbing is a GREAT price. My LDS in town was trying to charge me $2.50 per foot! Some shop owners are so off it's not even funny.

Jeremy

I ordered some just to see how stiff it is - I've been trying to find some softer webbing as what my lds sells is that stuff that feels like plywood and barely fits through the buckle, and like your lds it's quite expensive. Now I'll have a blue harness :wink: or maybe I'll get red or yellow just for fun :D

Aloha, Tim

Tim -

I think this is great - you really know how to nail this stuff down to make it easy for us!
You site is a HUGE assett to us on the board - my vote says you've got everything on there you would need.

Shaun

Back
Top Bottom