Do you have DCI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Yes, I'm suffering. This thing hits me at the work place and before I shut off my eyes at night to sleep. But do you know where it hits me most?..... in the toilet while.....

The deep thinking, the planning, the selection of where and when...

Ah DCI, slow, hit me slow this time please...yes I'm going, going, going na. Lubog, lubog na, lubog na. Exhale, Pinch, pinch, inha..exha..press button..hover..hover..go horizontal..thats it..thats it. Triggerfish..triggerfish..malaki! malaki!...fin fin fin layo layo shoo shoo. Ahhhhhh.... life is beautiful.

DO you have it? DCI (Dive Craving Illness)? :D

clgsamson:
Yes, I'm suffering. This thing hits me at the work place and before I shut off my eyes at night to sleep. But do you know where it hits me most?..... in the toilet while.....

The deep thinking, the planning, the selection of where and when...

Ah DCI, slow, hit me slow this time please...yes I'm going, going, going na. Lubog, lubog na, lubog na. Exhale, Pinch, pinch, inha..exha..press button..hover..hover..go horizontal..thats it..thats it. Triggerfish..triggerfish..malaki! malaki!...fin fin fin layo layo shoo shoo. Ahhhhhh.... life is beautiful.

DO you have it? DCI (Dive Craving Illness)? :D

Man, you got me there. For a while you got me thinking you really did have DCI, the bad kind. And yes, I too have DCI :D

I don't have my next diving date set yet . . . the anxiety is killing me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom