Orlando Eric Moves Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Whew! It is amazing how much crap we can collect in two years! I threw away as much as I moved!

I moved closer to the beach, which puts me exactly One block away! If I lean out of my apartment building just right, I can see the sand.

OF course this is not NEARLY as COOL as MARVEL'S place, but we all strive to become closer to that level of the life circle! The diference, I have to cross A1A, while Marvel crosses her courtyard. The diving off the beach in Fort Pierce is aweful, but still better than diving a boring old Quarry or a cave.. *yawn*

Now I have to take up that SKY SAIL - Board - Flying thing - It looks like WAY too much fun.

Eric

CBulla:
House party at ERICS PLACE!!
Woo Hoo! When Eric, when???!

House party at Erics? Whoo Hoo!!!!!!
Congrats buddy on the move.

So are you still in Fort Pierce or have you moved further south??? Do you still want a name change from Orlando to wherever now?? How long are you going to keep that name before moving again?

So does this mean that you aren't a screw anymore?

Or at least not a screw in port fierce?

CBulla:
House party at ERICS PLACE!!

Yup! I believe a party is in order...

I am still unpacking boxes so no house party yet.

I am still in Fort Pierce and still at the same job, I just moved east into Hurricane ground zero. All the old apartments are now remodeled, have new appliances, A/C and a new roof!

Housing cost are getting crazy but that is the same all over FL. Newly built condos here named "Harbor Isle" start preconstruction at $250,000 are now reselling for 400 ~ 600.... the view is of the Indian River and not the ocean, Insane!

This area can not support that sort of mortgage. I am county and can not afford a $1200.00 mortgage I do not know what the city popo's are doing.

BBQ dates and times TBA.

ERic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom