Diving this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Guys 415Gem is arriving this friday here in Manila and we are going to do some fun dives over the weekend. Im trying to fill the boat with 4 more divers, so i'm inviting you guys to join us.

clgsamson:
Sayang pards, unsked. Oct 15 pa ako with Hernel sa verde. Enjoy kayo pards!!!

Kelan ba dating nang mokong na yun?

Hello Folks!
Day diving scheduled again this Oct. 15, 2005! Have room on the boat for 4 more folks. Send me a message if you want to join in!

Axua:
Hello Folks!
Day diving scheduled again this Oct. 15, 2005! Have room on the boat for 4 more folks. Send me a message if you want to join in!

how many dives are you doing?

clgsamson:
Sayang pards, unsked. Oct 15 pa ako with Hernel sa verde. Enjoy kayo pards!!!

i dove san agapito point in verde island yesterday, one of the best diving i had in the batangas area, the macro life and small pelagics were much more numerous here than in anilao. i also saw more nudis here than anywhere else.

Sorry Axua, would love to, but I'll be away this weekend.

Spoon:
i dove san agapito point in verde island yesterday, one of the best diving i had in the batangas area, the macro life and small pelagics were much more numerous here than in anilao. i also saw more nudis here than anywhere else.

Welcome back Spoon, post a dive report!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom