Zeagle Ranger Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ramgib

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My BH and I each own two Rangers. I wanted to individualize mine, so I thought I would buy just the shoulder straps and get a color other than black. The shoulder straps are just $60 so figured a cheap way to change. I called to order and told them I just needed the straps. Guy said $60 for the straps and another $50 for the colored. Why so much? He said it was considered custom. DOes this seem right to you guys? Needless to say, I'll just stick with my black ones. Another $50 just because they are a color just seems wrong. Am I missing something?
Thanks

$110 for some colored straps doesn't seem right to me. I haven't replaced anything on my Zeagle so I don't know firsthand. I'm sure Scott may chime in. If nothing else, PM him and ask. Post what you find out please.

Yep. Hoping Scott will answer here when he gets back. I think he is in Vegas at the Dema show.

ramgib:
Yep. Hoping Scott will answer here when he gets back. I think he is in Vegas at the Dema show.

Oh, he's back by now. Probably just not sober or able to deal with the very thin wallet after being on the tables. :wink:

Larry, you sell Rangers. Do you charge that much extra for a color when a customer just wants the shoulder straps?

ramgib:
Larry, you sell Rangers. Do you charge that much extra for a color when a customer just wants the shoulder straps?

I hate using the board as an "I sell it for this..." type forum... There is an upcharge from Zeagle for color, but that is normally around $50 for 2 panels... so $50 for one would seem a tad high.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom