What did you buy that you love the most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
In response to a similar thread, what did you buy that, in your opinion, was the best piece of scuba equipment you purchased? I know I will probably get a lot of responses stating "my computer" just for the extended bottom times computers offer.

I would have to say that my favorite piece of scuba equipment is my collection bag. I have recovered LOTS of fossils from Venice Beach because of it, and it really wasn't that expensive.

Firebrand:
In response to a similar thread, what did you buy that, in your opinion, was the best piece of scuba equipment you purchased? I know I will probably get a lot of responses stating "my computer" just for the extended bottom times computers offer.

I would have to say that my favorite piece of scuba equipment is my collection bag. I have recovered LOTS of fossils from Venice Beach because of it, and it really wasn't that expensive.

As of right now.. wetsuit custom made :)

I have not bought much, since I have just started. My next purchase will be a BC.. a Christmas present to myself :)

My reg (Poseidon odin) and apollo bio-fins after I bought my first reg and fins (not happy with them).

hee hee... one of the tings you can count on with ScubaBoard, there are about 10 topics, and about 4 - 5 variants of each that will sustain the community. This is one of them.

For me, without question my 18W HID lights. Best Scuba purchase I've ever made. Nothing has elevated the safety and enjoyment of my dives more than my lights.

eBay your play station, get a 10W Sartek or Terkel or Dive Rite or some one of the other entry level HID light and you'll be on a path that will change your diving forever.

---
Ken

My X-Scooter

My drysuit. It was my first piece of major equipment and I love it cos it fits and it's warm and dry (not all drysuits are dry!!).

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

My next dive boat! A liveaboard with a snazzy solar powered hot tub/live well on the top deck & a powerfull outboard to get me out to all the hot dive sites :D

redneck_pics_yacht2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom