Another Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Went diving today with my dive buddy, and met Barb (and her husband). I think a grand time was had by all.

We over came the initial problem how to recognize each other. We agreed to meet at the docks at a specified time. No problem. I came up with the idea of putting my dive float on top of the car -- I figured that although other divers would have floats - who would put one on top of a car?? I was right. I was the only one, and Barb found us.

We were in no hurry, and after a quick shuffle of the cars, we laid out our kit, I did a site briefing, and then we were off. Touring the site. Finishing the first dive, we had a lazy SI, then headed off to the second dive. Another great dive.

We all finished the day with a meal, and dive talk... and an agreement we really should do this again.

Don'tcha just love meeting new dive buds?!? :thumb:

Thanks DivingGal
We enjoyed meeting you and your buddy.
Your a good DM - watched carefully, gave a good briefing, offered good tips for entry/exits, patient, shared knowledge willingly, I could say more but your head would'nt fit in your hood.
I look forward to diving with you two again - anytime!!=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom