Spiegel Grove and Duane Oct 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If anyone is interested in diving the grove and the duane, we're doing it on Sunday the 23rd, with Atlantis Dive Center (capt. slate)

We have currently booked an AM Duane - Grove trip.
Then a PM Double dip on the grove as well...

They're not the cheapest out there, but they're running the sites we want to dive... so if anyone is interested? There it is.

Sounds good, I will be heading for the keys with family about that time.
Hope to get to these dives myself

We're also planning on doing the Saturday Afternoon trip, and we're asking about doing a Monday morning trip... but as of now, they don't have enough people. The more the merrier

I'll be joining ya for the day.... I'm booked.....

Any word if this is cancelled yet?

howarde:
If anyone is interested in diving the grove and the duane, we're doing it on Sunday the 23rd, with Atlantis Dive Center (capt. slate)

We have currently booked an AM Duane - Grove trip.
Then a PM Double dip on the grove as well...

They're not the cheapest out there, but they're running the sites we want to dive... so if anyone is interested? There it is.

I made similar plans a couple of weeks ago. HOwever, Rita had different plans.

I think WILMA is going to do the same to you.

Next time I head down to FL, I will try to post and see if can hook up with any of you for similar trips.

We had to postpone.. We're going to try again next weekend. They had a few boats to tie down, and hope that they stay put.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom